Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, respond to a survey, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, email address. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if you choose to provide that information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
• Examples of Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
• Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
• Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels.
• Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Paypal.
• Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number.
• Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
• Source of collection: collected from you.
• Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Paypal and our third-party vendors for the purpose of fulfilment of orders.
Customer support information
• Examples of Personal Information collected: name, and email address.
• Purpose of collection: to provide customer support.
• Source of collection: collected from you.
• Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our third-party vendors for the purpose of resolving customer service issues.
Sharing Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
• We use Paypal to power our online store. You can read more about how Paypal uses your Personal Information here: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
• We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
• We share order information with our third party vendors for the purpose of fulfilling orders.
Non-personal identification information
The Site’s web server automatically creates log files for each visitor who accesses their site. These “access logs” allow us to make the site more useful to our Users. The access logs DO NOT record a User’s name, address, phone number, credit card numbers, or any other personally-identifying information. They contain some or all of the following information about Users connecting to our site:
• the browser name,
• the Internet Protocol Address (IP Address) of the machine which accessed our website,
• the type of computer and operating system,
• the date and time of the visit,
• the Internet service providers and pathway taken tour our site,
• any errors encountered.
Web browser cookies
Our Site may also use “cookies” to enhance User experience. A cookie is a string of characters that can be written to a file on the User’s hard drive when the user visits a website. Only the website that set the cookie can read it, and it can only be used as a record keeping device to store information that the site already has. It cannot, for example, be used to read other information from the User’s hard drive.
Use of Information
The use of personally-identifying information is not used for anything else besides the purposes of the Site. The use of personally-identifying information is limited to the following: responding to user e-mails; listing name, location (city, state and/or country), phone number, website, description and other information provided by users when publishing user listings or other submissions; contest management; editorial purposes such as contacting users; sending communications, including marketing and promotional communications, from The Site.
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
The Site also may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or if it believes that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law or with legal process, (b) protect against misuse or unauthorized use of the Site, or (c) protect the personal safety or property of The Site users, the public or The Site and its employees.
If you do not want your personally-identifying information to be collected or used for any of these purposes, you can simply ‘opt out’ according to the process described below.
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you (also known as the ‘Right to Know’), to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information below.
If you would like to designate an authorized agent to submit these requests on your behalf, please contact us at the address below.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
The Site has in place what we believe to be appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Information provided to the Site is protected through Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) security features, which scramble your personal information so that only your web browser and our website’s server can decipher it.
Please contact us to a) correct or update any personal information in the Site database that you state is erroneous, b) opt-out of future communications from The Site or c) request The Site to make reasonable efforts to remove your personal information from the Site online database. The user understands that it may be impossible to delete personal information entirely because of backups and records of deletions.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Policies by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Policies constitutes acceptance of those changes. Use of the Site constitutes consent to any policy then in effect. Please make sure that you read The Site’s Terms and Conditions to understand additional terms and conditions which apply to the use of our website.
The Site reserves the right to updated policies at any time without notice.
This document was last updated on October 12, 2021